Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Let Me Introduce Myself

Oke Mr. Agus. It's my personal data... Oh no! This is all about me. Let's check this out!


Who am I?
My name is Latifah Oktafiani (usually called Fifi)
I was born in Sleman on October, 28th 1995
I'm the first child in my family.
I live in Jl. Kaliurang km 13.5 Banturejo RT 07/14 Sukoharjo Ngaglik Sleman
I'm 10 E number 11


My Family
My father's name is H. Muhammad Sutaryo
He is an employee of private company (UII)
My mother's name is Tutik Rahayu
She is an employee too (just like my father)
I have brother. He is Rizky
He's 16 y.o and now he's studying at STM Mrican
I have little sister too. She is Bida
She's 10 y.o and she's studying at SD Muhammadiyah Pakem




History of Education
I studied at:
1. TK ABA Sapen
2. SD Muhammadiyah Condong Catur
3. 4 Pakem Junior High School
4. and now I'm studying at MAN 1 Yogyakarta


Daily Activity
I just do what I want to do, like:
1. Clean my bedroom
2. Do my homework
3. Wash my clothes
4. Sholat and Mengaji
5. and the last is an obligation. EAT and DRINK


Hobby
I like:
1. swimming
2. reading books
3. hunting photo
4. hunting foreigner
5. The last but not least, I like travelling


What am I aspire?  
I wanna be a diplomat.
So, I think I should try to get what I want. I will take international relationship major in UGM/UNPAD. I should!


My account
Let's check this out, follow, add, and start our conversation through that.
1. http://twitter.com/fifioktafi
2. http://threeonone.blogspot.com
3. http://threeonone.blogdrive.com
4. facebook: Latifah Oktafiani (ken.taro54@yahoo.co.id)
5. Y!m: ken.taro54
6. email: ken.taro54@yahoo.co.id ; fifioktafi@gmail.com ; calthaocla@gmail.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komen:

Post a Comment