Powered by Blogger.
RSS

"Hey You're A Cool Boy"

I sat in tribune. Looked at you who saw one of performance from one of prop. That was a beautiful moment. I never saw you gave 'em applause. You just smiled, laughed, and looked at your screen many times.
New activity... You read stack of papers on your hand. Read it one by one. I thought, "Is he ever feel bored when he's doing that, huh?" I said, "I think you'll never care about it! You do what you want to do." You'd do other job. Like going to canteen, playing ball with your friends. Not to spend your time in front of a small book till drop.
But that's your life. What am I doing to stop you? Nothing, I can't. Till someday...
I didn't believe LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT but it was real! I couldn't control my mind. "Aku suka sama kakaknya." That sounds weird for me.
Day by day, I began know that you already had someone who loves you. I gave up cause I knew you have her. And that was the last I saw you in my eyes... Hey, cool boy 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komen:

Post a Comment