Powered by Blogger.
RSS

What A Pity!

The most valuable thing is give and have affection. If I could back to the past time, I would make her to be proud of me. I wish He listens to my hope and let it happens.

Feel so stupid, desperate, confused, and restless when I know  if I can’t do anything to my mum. She spoke to me, “Jadi anak yang utama ya, mbak. Jangan kayak ibu, udah tua terlanjur nggak bisa ngapa-ngapain. Ambil pangkat yang lebih tinggi dari ibu!” But I think she’s the smartest woman I ever knew. Although I never took care by her when I was child, she’s still my mum. She gave me an important lesson about decency. She gave her knowledge when I was 7th, and I thought if she was not late. I read Al-Quran, had a pray, and fasted.. I learned from her. She gave me the best education. She told me every morning to pray before did something. She woke me up every dawn. She showed me how to operate computer. She did anything that I can’t mention here.

5 days before national examination, she spoke to me, “Bisa nggak ngasih ibu nilai 10?” ten? I have no voice to say ‘iya aku bisa!’ and suddenly, “pasti bisa!” #eaaa... she smiled and I shake her hand before went to school. The day after examination, I said to my mum if I can’t do the best for her. I can’t give her a ten. I heard her voice, it seems she was dissapointed. That’s my fault! I looked at her face, she tried to smile and said everything’s gonna be fine. I’m so sorry, Mum.
Well, you learned a lesson from your mother. You shouldn’t have listened to bad news about her. Now you have to repair the damage.  Show to her if you can give the finest value. You can reply her merit.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komen:

Post a Comment